They say the eyes are the window to the soul. If that’s true, you most certainly do not want that window looking dull and dry, puffy, creased, prematurely wrinkled or burdened with bags or dark circles. One way to delay the ravages of time and keep eyes looking their best is to use a proper eye treatment daily — as soon as you are legally able to buy a cocktail. Eye treatment comes in all sorts of textures ranging from serums, which are the lightest.....creams which have a slightly thicker consistency...and balms, which are the richest. But no matter what formulation you choose, a major component to seeing results is your application method.
Watch below as we show you how to properly apply your eye cream and other eye treatment products.
We know we couldn’t get away with ending this post without sharing our eye treatment picks. Here are a few we’re using now:
- Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Eye Treatment, $49 at Sephora.com
- First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy Overnight Balm, $38 at Sephora.com
- No. 7 Beautiful Skin Dark Circle Corrector, $16.99 at Ulta.com
- Dermalogica Ultrasmoothing Eye Serum, $52 at Ulta.com
- Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Eye Cream, $22.49 at Target.com